I took this from a blog I read. I don’t have anything better to do, so here goes…
1) What did you have for breakfast?
I didn’t have breakfast yet
2) Put up the newest photo you took of yourself. Only you may be in the picture.
I don’t have any photos of myself, at least not on the computer…
3) Who was the last person to text message you?
4) What colour is your computer?
5) When was the last time you were angry?
*thinking* I haven’t been angry today, not yesterday, not Monday, certainly not last weekend… So it must have been some time before last weekend. I don’t remember.
6) What is your best memory from school?
My first three years, especially the first. I got my first best friend then! Hm, she was probably the only best friend I’ve had…
7) What is your worst memory from school?
My 4th-6th years, definitely…
8 ) Yoga or running?
9) Spaghetti Bolognese or Beef Provencale?
10) What papers or magazines do you read regularly?
No newspapers at least. I read German BRAVO pretty regularly.
11) Favourite detective character? Novel, television or movie…your choice.
Definitely chief inspector Barnaby in Midsomer Murders! Or inspector Jones. Or inspector Troy who was in the first seasons in the series… Those three, I can’t choose a favourite among them.
12) What is one tv show you never miss? And if you do you make sure to record it or watch the repeat.
13) Who are you jealous of?
Those who have the time to study, have an extra job and even some free time. And those who are rich of course, I’m always jealous of those who have more money than me…
14) What’s your best revenge?
I don’t come to think of so many… But just the other day it was great when me and my siblings started a real discussion about religion with Dad – and we managed to get him quiet without finding words! Haha, that doesn’t happen a lot when Dad discusses religion, but now his children can discuss religion just as good as he can! 😉
15) Who was your best and your worst boss ever?
I never had a boss. I never had a job at all…
16) What is some food you will never eat?
Octopus, not in any kind or form, no way!
17) What public person would you like to talk to?
Do I get to choose anyone? Doesn’t need to be Swedish? Hm, Taylor Hanson. Or Bill Kaulitz. But okay, if it has to be a Swedish person, then it’s Martin Rolinski, and we would probably talk about the festival last week.
18) Coffee or tea?
19) Shoe size?
20) How often do you visit IKEA?
I don’t remember the last time I was there…
21) If you had five million SEK… what would you buy? And you would have to spend the money, otherwise they would disappear…
A new house for my parents, and a caravan or camper for them. For me: an apartment, a car, pay all of my student loan debt, travel all around the world for the money that’s left.