1. Pick up the closest book and read on page 18, row 4 – what does it say?
– Haha, that page is white, it’s the page before a new chapter.
2. Reach out you left arm as far as you can, what do you touch?
– The photo of me and Z.
3. What did you last watch on television?
– Some documentary on Zone Reality about El Niño (a storm or something).
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
– About 7 pm? Yes, that was pretty accurate – 7:05 pm.
5. Apart from your computer, what do you hear right now?
– Music, at the moment Na Laetha Geal M’Óige by Enya.
6. When was the last time you were outdoors and what did you do?
– I think that was when I walked from the car last Monday after I went to the mall.
7. What did you do before you started answering this list?
– Worked on the fan club, chatted with N, searched for a new graphic card for my computer.
8. What do you wear?
– My old plum-colored pants, green t-shirt, lilac knitted cardigan. An awful combination, haha!
9. Did you dream anything last night? What was it about?
– Yes I did, but I can’t remember it.
10. When was the last time you laughed?
– Just a little while ago, at N’s css/oxygen metaphor.
11. What’s on the walls of the room you’re in now?
– Some small pictures, a LotR poster, a “study hard” poster, a Tokio Hotel calendar, a mirror.
12. Did you see anything weird lately?
13. What do you think about this challenge?
14. What was the last movie you watched?
– I don’t remember… But the last movie I started watching was World Trade Center. I didn’t finish it because I had to study…
15. If you became a multimillionaire, what would you buy?
– I would pay off my debts, give a lot of money to my parents and siblings, get my own house, travel wherever I felt like going, buy “everything I couldn’t really afford earlier” and then some, and then I would save what was left.
16. Tell something about yourself that people don’t know about.
– When I was a child (about 2nd grade) I dreamt about becoming a farmer living on a huge farm with horses, dogs, cats, sheep, bunnies, and so on and so on.
17. If you could change ONE thing in the world, without thinking about politics and guilty feelings, what would it be?
– Stopping all wars. Does that count as one or many things?
18. Do you like dancing?
Yes! Preferrably couple dancing.
19. George Bush?
– That’s some American president, right?
20-21. What would your children be called, boy and girl?
– Children? I don’t want children.
22. Would you ever consider living abroad?
– Absolutely. I don’t know for how long I would stay, but I would love to live somewhere else than Sweden for some time.
23. What do you want God to say to you when you get to the Pearly gates?
– It’s not God greeting you at the Pearly gates, it’s Saint Peter…
24. Which four persons do you want to answer these questions?
– Whoever wants to.