I found a list and decided to answer it while taking a break.
1. Did you do anything you hadn’t done before?
Yes I did… In June. I remember it as if it were last week.
2. Did you keep any of your New Year resolutions?
I don’t even remember my New Year resolutions from last year.
3. Did any of your friends become a parent this year?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
My great-grandmother died in April, but I personally wasn’t that close to her.
5. What countries did you visit?
Belgium, Netherlands, Germany
6. Was there anything missing during 2008 that you want during 2009?
Tokio Hotel and Hanson concerts in Sweden! And a boyfriend…
7. What dates from 2008 will you always remember?
January 24, March 3, March 4, March 16, April 14, June 9, August 2, September 6, September 27, November 3, November 30, December 17
8. What was your greatest success during 2008?
I don’t know…
9. What was your biggest mistake?
I can’t remember any really big mistakes.
10. Have you been ill or hurt?
Not ill/hurt, but I had surgery.
11. The best thing you purchased?
I can’t think of a special great purchase at the moment.
12. What did you spend most money on?
Without a doubt my travelling abroad…
13. Did anything make you particularly happy?
I guess I was most happy when I got the word I would go to Germany. And of course I was happy after my surgery.
14. Which songs will always remind you of 2008?
Lady Gaga – Let’s Dance
Jason Mraz – I’m Yours
Katy Perry – I Kissed A Girl
Nickelback – Gotta Be Somebody
Maria – Hold On Be Strong
BWO – Bells Of Freedom
15. Were you more happy or more sad this year compared to earlier years?
I guess a little of both.
16. What do you wish you had done more?
Studying. Definitely studying. And been better at looking for a summer job.
17. What do you wish you had done less?
Been spending less time feeling sad about me and D… Slept.
18. How/Where did you celebrate Christmas?
At home with my family.
18. Did you fall in love this year?
20. How many one night stands?
None, as usual.
21. Favourite television show?
Bones, Körslaget, Midsomer Murders
22. Favourite song from this year?
It’s different every day, so I’d better not answer.
23. The best book you read this year?
I’ve hardly read at all (yes, that’s terrible!). Twilight by Stephenie Meyer was very good. And the Inheritance trilogy by Christopher Paolini.
24. The biggest music discovery?
Must have been Jason Mraz. He’s great!
25. Was there something you wished for that you got?
26. Was there something you wished for but didn’t get?
Yes, that too.
27. What did you do on your birthday?
Stayed at home and celebrated with my family.
28. Do you think you could have spent it in a better way?
No, I guess not. I was happy the way it was.
29. Was there anything that could have made your year better?
Tokio Hotel and Hanson concerts in Sweden? Working more during the summer.
30. How would you describe your style during 2008?
31. What made you feel good?
My family, music, travelling, my friends and my surgery.
32. Which celebrity did you most want?
33. Who did you miss?
My Prince Charming.
34. Who are the best new people you met?
The guys I met at NärCon, and Z.