I didn’t get enough of writing in November when I participated in NaNoWriMo for the first time. December was a calm month, I only wrote 6k words, compared to the 52k+ words I wrote in November… “I’ll get a fresh start in January, then!” I thought. Well, I kind of make some progress, but not that much, haha! As usual. But I think I’ve managed to clear my mind at least partially now, after all that final essay writing before Christmas. Unfortunately the course still isn’t finished so I can’t concentrate 100% on my writing this week either.
Here are my goals for January:
– finish the short story Spiritual
– write a short short story, max. 5,000 words
– participate in JanNoWriMo
– write at least 62,500 words
– participate in TBYB 2011 at WriYe
– read at least one book
Wish me luck!